Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ready to See the MD

I am excited to see the doctor tomorrow, it has been three weeks since we last saw Dr. Kirshon. I am so curious to see the babies on the ultrasound. I want to see how they have grown and to also double check the sex of each baby. We should also get a better idea on when I will be admitted to the hospital. I hope I won't have to be admitted just yet. I love my own bed and the independence to get up once in a while. Home is much more comfortable than the hospital. I know I will also get so lonely at the hospital. I do hope I will have many visitors. We will give everyone an update tomorrow following the appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Kirshon delivered my babies too! Actually, Dr. Karolina Adam was my real doctor, but was out of town when I went into labor. You're in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see Dr. Kirshon when I had a complication with my second pregnancy. My dad is a doctor and wanted to make sure I was seeing a good doctor, so he did some research on Dr. Kirshon. He passed my dad's test, and I really liked seeing him. I thought he was very positive, professional, knowledgable, and kind. I hope you are finding that too!

    Kimberly Oldham

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.