Thursday, July 23, 2009

One More Day Down!

One day closer to our goal of 30 weeks. I feel so blessed up to this point in the pregnancy. everything seems to be going pretty smooth for now. I know the road ahead is a long one, but I will do what ever it takes, and with the Lord's help we will make it through. Today I had a good friend come to the hospital and bring frenchy's. It was so awesome, I will have to have Thomas pick it up more often for me. I am getting stir crazy in here at times, but I am going to fight to the end.

1 comment:

  1. We read about your story in the Mormon Times section of the Deseret News. Congratulations and Best Wishes. (To bored/bedbound Amanda: read every book you've always wanted to read now--your casual reading days are numbered! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.