Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Day

I continue to have friends come visit me. I am so grateful for everyone that has taken the time to come visit. It really helps. Today my co-workers came and they brought me some fun games (Scrabble and Uno). I look forward to playing those game with Thomas. I really enjoyed the visit. Also some friends from church stopped by today.

Yesterday I had friends from church visit me. They brought me some coloring books. I have not colored in a long time and I really enjoyed doing that today.


Tonight I took another wheel chair ride. It's always good to get out of my room. Well another day is done and I'm still doing good. Hope each day continues to go well.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.