Wednesday, July 8, 2009

19th Week / Wheel chair ride

I have made it another week. I am now 19 weeks and holding strong. I'm excited and relieved to have made it this far. I will be celebrating each week I get past.


I was so happy tonight to get out of my hospital room for a wheel chair ride around the hospital. My doctor allowed me to take a ride in the wheel chair after I told him I really needed some time out of my room. It was so nice to get a change of scenery and really see what the hosptial is like. We rode up to the newborn nursery and saw some brand new babies. They were so cute. I look forward to seeing our 6 babies when we hopefully reach 30 weeks. I look forward to another outing outside of my room later this week.



5 comments:

  1. You are a trooper. I'm glad your doctor was able to grant your request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to get out of that room for a while! Congratulations on making it this far. I applaud you for having such a great attitude, even when it's probably uncomfortable and difficult to be stuck in the hospital. Your family is in our daily prayers. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for wheelchair rides!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for 19 weeks!!!!! Each week is a huge milestone and blessing!!! Praying for 30+ weeks for you and your little ones!

    I hope you don't mind a stranger following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAH for 19 weeks!!! Thats a wonderful blessing, and its great that you got a chance to get out of your room!
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.