Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Babies Update!

I am always a little nervous/ excited when we have an ultrasound, because I really don't know what to think or what to anticipate when we look at the ultrasound. Although I do know that I have had strong impressions through out this whole pregnancy that all will be ok with Amanda and these six babies. I think the best part of the ultrasound is to be able to actually hear the little ones heart beats It just is so awesome to know that my two boys and my four little beautiful angel girls are growing and developing as scheduled. I can not begin to explain the feelings that I have for these little precious souls that a loving Heavenly Father has entrusted me with. I will love and provide for them to the best of my ability. I can't wait to get them here so I can love on them and play with them. They will add so much joy and happiness to our family.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stansels,
    Just a "love note" to let you know that our family loves you. You've got many families in Seattle praying for mom, dad and 6 little heartbeats. We especially love that you update frequently. It's always a treat to check back, since the kids can see things growing. Like your family, the mom here (me) is on bedrest. But happy babies are coming...just surgeries to put mom back together after baby #4. The kids think its interesting that i'm not the only one who has to stay in bed! Thanks for bringing Texas sunshine into our home :) Keep it up, the growing, the posting and the positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.