Monday, July 20, 2009

FHE & Games!


Tonight we had some great people come to visit us here in the hospital. One family brought me some coloring books and coloring pencils. I was amazed because I love to color, I don't know how they knew that. They also brought beautiful flowers for me, it was so nice of them. We also had a family from our ward come to do Family Home Evening with us. They read a great story to us, and the children sang to us. It was touching. We are so blessed to have so many good people who care about us. After all left Thomas and I decided to play a game that a good friend brought the other day for us to play. The game is called Sequence. I had never heard of it until they brought it to us to use. It is a pretty fun game. We played and Thomas beat me, but that's ok I had fun. It helps me to take my mind off the stresses of this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.