Sunday, July 5, 2009

Got to Love the Hospital Food!


I have always heard hospital food is not exactly gourmet food, and that is not a far stretch from the truth. I am only allowed 2600 calories to this point by my physician, so I am limited on what I can order and eat. I will probably go through the menu several times over, as I will be here for a long time (well that is the goal). My wonderful husband Thomas has brought me some of my favorite foods from the outside. I find it increasingly hard to eat because of limited space in the belly due to all the babies growing within. I will continue to plug along and we will make it.

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know where you are so we can come visit you. Please let us know if you or Thomas need anything. my email is superwoman.t@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, hospital food stinks. :) Hang in there! Make a long paper chain and take off one chainlink for each day you're there! {just an idea...}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I asked Dan to ask you if you wanted visitors or anything. I know I got bored in the hospital by myself for the 4-5 day stretches for different surgeries over the years-so hang in there.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.