Saturday, July 4, 2009

Husband Is A Trooper


Thomas survived the first twenty four hours in the hospital with me. He has been such a huge help thus far. He continues to take care of me as much as he can. He rubs my legs and feet, he holds me when I get discouraged to calm me down. He always is smothering me with kisses, and he is just so darn loving, kind and compassionate and patient with me. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is so determined to be with me in the hospital as much as he can, but he has to endure the sleeping quarters in our room.

4 comments:

  1. What a great husband, it is great that he is being so supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't they find the poor guy a bed?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great man! You two are just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the earlier post-can't they find him a bed since you are going to be in there for so long-they are getting plenty from his insurance! :) Maybe we should find a cot for him! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.