Friday, July 31, 2009

One month

It has been one month since being in the hospital. I can't say it has gone by fast, but it hasn't gone that slow either. I have 6 more weeks to go. I do hope the next 6 weeks will fly by. It is hard as I get bigger and I'm not comfortable in most positions. I have to move around a lot. But despite that, Dr. Kirshon is very optimistic about everything and is positive I will make it. Dr. Kirshon did say that I am almost to the point the babies would be viable (23-24 weeks). That is good news, but of course I want to make it further than that. I'm sure I will. It will get harder, but I will have to be tough and keep going each day. The nausea has gone away some. I still have a touch of it, but I definitely feel better than yesterday. It is getting harder to eat big meals. I have to eat little at a time as my belly continues to grow.
This weekend will be good as my parents are coming to visit. I haven't seen them in a month. It will be a nice visit. I wish they could visit more often.

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there Amanda- you can do this :D. I know it's difficult and you're tired of it all, and in pain a lot. But it will be worth it! You won't ever want to do it again of course, but you'll never regret it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delivering ONE baby in 3 weeks, it helps me not feel so uncomfortable to look at your blog!!! Hang in there, you are a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another week down. You are so close to viability too! You are so positive, I love it. You are going to be a great mom to these little babies. I delivered quads a year ago and am LDS as well. We are keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!! Your positive outlook will take you far!! :)
    Praying for another 6 weeks atleast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's uncomfortable. Try to focus on feeling those babies moving around. It is so fun to watch them move and imagine which little limb you are seeing. You're doing an incredible job! Hang in there momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys I have been following your journey with you and reading along with the rest of the twitter world, I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy but I have prayers and postive thoughts for your family!! I know they can make it, please update when you get time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.