Sunday, July 31, 2011

18 Week Update


How many weeks?  I've made it to 18 weeks!  Being 18 weeks brings back many memories for me.  I was 18 weeks when I lost our precious twins (Brian and Brendan) back on September 24, 2008 due to an incompetent cervix.  I was at 18 weeks with the sextuplets when I was admitted to the hospital in July 2009.  With this pregnancy, I'm so happy to be at home with my family and doing normal everyday stuff.

How am I feeling?  I caught a mild cold from the girls so I'm getting through some congestion and sneezing.  Other than that, I'm feeling good.  I do still have a touch of nausea here and there, but it has definitely decreased this past week.

Weight gain?  I have gained a total of 10 pounds.

Doctors appointment?  Yes I see my doctor this week.  I look forward to another ultrasound.  I'm happy to report that the last time I saw my doctor, I had blood work done to screen for genetic disorders.  All the tests came back normal.  I'm so happy about the normal results!  It puts some ease to my mind.

Maternity clothes?  I have finally started wearing maternity tops with maternity bottoms.  My belly is just getting too big for most of my non maternity tops.      

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! Yay for 18 weeks. Here's hoping for another 22 uneventful weeks. I know you have been through enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for the uneventful 18 weeks! This time, all will continue to be fine and this baby will add more blessings to the Stansel family. I continue to pray for all of you. Love, Claudia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.