Sunday, July 10, 2011

15 Week Update



How many weeks?  I am 15 weeks.  The baby weighs approximately 4oz and is the size of an apple.  From the ultrasound I had this past week the baby is growing well and everything looks good.  We still don't know 100% what the gender is yet. 

How am I feeling?  Still with some nausea, but I'm making it.  Hoping the nausea will start to decrease now that I'm 15 weeks.  I'm still tired, but I'm busy most days with the girls.  The tiredness is partly due to the pregnancy.

Doctors appointment?  No not this week.  I went to 2 appointments last week (my OB and a perinatologist for a higher level ultrasound).  See the ultrasound pictures below.

Weight gain?  Yes I have gained approximately 6 pounds.

Cravings?  Not really.  I usually eat what I'm in the mood for.   

Ultrasound pictures:
I had 2 ultrasounds this past week.  My OB does an ultrasound every time I see him.  I love seeing our baby move.  We were able to see the baby sucking its thumb and moving/waving its hand.  It was so wonderful to see our little miracle on ultrasound.

Waving hand

Sucking thumb
Full body profile

Close up

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Hope you start feeling better soon as well! I think (He?) the baby is already adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going well for you! I loved having ultrasounds done, just amazing to watch them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a miracle and you look so great (so does the baby)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my heck- I've been off of the computer for a few weeks, and I just popped in to see your wonderful announcement! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations! :) Can't wait to see this new little miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.