Sunday, July 17, 2011

16 Week Update


How many weeks?  I'm 16 weeks.  I've read that starting at 16 weeks I may be able to feel the baby move.  So far I don't think I can feel any movements yet.  The baby is approximately the size of an avocado.

How am I feeling?  The nausea is starting to decrease.  It comes and goes instead of being constantly there.  Other than that I'm feeling OK.  I'm definitely feeling bigger.

Weight gain?  I have gained approximately 7-8 pounds total.

Doctors appointment?  Yes I'm seeing my OB this week.  I look forward to seeing the baby on ultrasound.  Maybe we will be able to find out the gender???

Maternity Clothes?  I've definitely been wearing maternity bottoms, but have not gotten the maternity tops out yet.  I have some non-maternity tops that are roomy and are working just fine.

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Glad you are starting to feel less nauseous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for quite awhile but have not been able to comment do to some issue with our browser!! It is fixed and i just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! on the new baby and I am glad to hear things are going well so far!!

    I also have loved seeing how well Rachel and Haley are doing!! They are such cute amazing little ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your updates! Thank you for doing them! I think it will be nice for the baby to be able to see, and it is great for us and family far away!!! And we love the bump pictures! My friend is having twins and we don't get any updates at ALL except, Hi, I"m prgenant, oh, it's twins, oh, it's b/g. That's not enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! How thrilling! Congratulations! What exciting news to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.