Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sisters playing together

Rachel and Haley are interacting with each other better and playing together more and more.  They are so cute when they do interact with each other.  Rachel still likes to take toys away from Haley.  Haley doesn't seem to mind, but she is getting smart and learning to take the toy back from Rachel.  I caught a cute moment on video of the girls playing with an empty water bottle.  It makes me laugh every time I watch it.  Its moments like this that are priceless.  I know the girls will be good friends as they grow up.  I'm so glad they have each other.  They are so precious and share a special bond.

Here is the video of the girls playing with the water bottle:



Below are pictures of the girls playing together: 

Haley and Rachel playing together
Haley and Rachel

Rachel tickling Haley.  Haley was giggling.

Haley and Rachel playing in the tunnel
Rachel and Haley

3 comments:

  1. This is the best part about having twins! You look so beautiful pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, I remember when my twins were babies, they are 13 now. Their younger brother (7) just told me today that he wishes they all had a twin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! They look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.