Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year for Halloween we went to 2 trunk or treats.  One at our church and another at a local community college.  We got a lot of candy, but the girls don't eat candy yet so that means more for Thomas and I!  This Halloween was Kayla's 1st Halloween.  She has one more "first" Holiday (Thanksgiving) and that is it!  I can't believe how time has gone by.  So for their costumes this Halloween we did Winnie the Pooh.  Rachel was Pooh, Haley was Piglet, Kayla was the Hunny pot and I dressed up as a Bee.  My girls were so cute in their costumes!

Haley, Kayla and Rachel
Haley as Piglet
Rachel as Pooh
 
Kayla as the Hunny pot

 A couple of pictures at our church trunk or treat on October 27:

My girls and I
Rachel, Kayla and Haley

A couple of pictures from the trunk or treat on Halloween night.  These pictures make me smile.  Kayla looked like she was stuffed into her stroller with her puffy Hunny pot costume.  Haley was chillin' with her foot up on the side of the wagon and Rachel was chewing on a wrapped piece of chocolate.  My girls!


  

7 comments:

  1. Love these costumes on your girls! So adorable! Glad you all had a fun Halloween. Enjoy all that candy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, looks like you all had a great time, the costumes are very cute. Did Kayla enjoy her first Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda!

    I've been following your blog for quite a while now. I just started an English course and there is a sample essay in my text that caught my eye regarding ivf/multiple birth. Your blog was quoted! I wonder if you were asked permission or know about the quote?

    Your girls are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - how cute!! I love all 4 of your costumes! The look on Kayla's face in the first picture is priceless and all 3 of the girls are adorable, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable little girls you have! Thanks for sharing the stories of your family, you guys are an inspiration. -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Amanda, you look as good as the girls. I love the way you are documenting the life of the girls. This is priceless, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.