Friday, October 26, 2012

Flashback Friday: The Cauldron

We have this big plastic cauldron that we use for the Halloween candy we pass out.  When I got it out this year I remembered when I took pictures of Haley and Rachel sitting in it back on October 30, 2010.  I took these pictures of Rachel and Haley almost 2 years ago.  Haley and Rachel were almost 15 months old then.  I can't believe what a difference 2 years make!   They have grown so much.

Haley
Rachel not so happy in the cauldron

So since I had gotten pictures of Haley and Rachel in the cauldron, I wanted to do the same with Kayla.  Here she is on October 20, 2012 in the cauldron. 

Kayla - 10 1/2 months old

3 comments:

  1. Aww all three of your girls look adorable in that big cauldron!! .. Even if Rachel would rather not have been in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!! More adorable keepsake pictures for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel did't like it too much, Haley doesn't know what to think of it, and Kayla is having a blast! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.