Sunday, August 21, 2011

21 Week Update


How many weeks?  I'm 21 weeks.  Lately I've been feeling the baby kick more and more.  It's such an amazing feeling.  I really didn't get to experience feeling the kicks so much with the sextuplets because they were so tightly packed in my uterus.  I would feel some movements, but not like the kicks I'm feeling now.  I have been waiting for so long to feel this.  Its so exciting!  

How am I feeling?  Feeling good overall.  I'm definitely hungry a lot!  I'm trying not to eat too much.  I'm trying to keep my weight gain in the target of 25-30 pounds by the end.  I've had to remember that I'm not carrying multiples this time and can't just eat all I want or the highest calorie foods.  Sleeping is still going well for me.  I just don't get enough of it.  

Weight gain?  I've gained 12-13 pounds so far.

Doctors appointment?  None this week.  I saw my regular OB last week and all looked good (see ultrasound picture below).  I was suppose to see the high risk doctor for a high level ultrasound, but had to reschedule my appointment since the doctor was not able to make it into the office due to a delivery.   

20 weeks, 4 days


2 comments:

  1. I am glad all is going well and I hope it continues to go well for you!!!! I am sure Miss Rachel and Miss Hadley will LOVE being big sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So GLAD everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.