Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Kayla's 5 year old pictures

I am struggling these days to keep up with a lot that's on my plate but I did get Kayla's five year old pictures taken back in March and got them finally edited.  This post is so late but I wanted to go ahead and post these pictures because I want to remember her at this age.  She is just growing up too fast.

Back when I took these pictures she was in a silly mood.  So these pictures are full of sass, silliness and spunk.  Love this girl!!!











5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. You are doing good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS!!!! She is such a cutie! It truly is a honor watching your babies grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little beauty and a proper little poser x

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.