Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's 2015

Posting late as usual, but wanted to share the Valentine's pictures I took of my girls.  I really enjoy getting creative and finding places to take pictures of my girls.  I love taking Valentine pictures of my girls!  I had mentioned before that I love Valentine's day.  I love everything about it, the colors, the hearts, the balloons, everything.  Also enjoyed going to Rachel and Haley's Valentine party at school on Friday the 13th and Kayla's on the 12th at her preschool.  Fun times!

Haley, Rachel, Kayla

Rachel
Rachel

Haley

Haley

Kayla

Kayla



My wonderful husband gave the girls and I these beautiful roses and balloons.  Plus chocolate and a card.


Thomas and I were able to go out on Valentine's.  We went on a group date with 7 other couples we are friends with to Top Golf.  I really had a great time hitting golf balls and visiting with friends.  It was a great Valentine's this year! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Amanda, I'm glad you all had a great valentines day. Thank you again for sharing so we can see your beautiful daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.