Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Thomas had a good Father's day.  He spent the day with his girls and I.  The girls are so blessed to have their daddy.  The girls adore him and enjoy when he plays with them.  Rachel and Haley gave daddy a gift that they had worked on before preschool ended.  Their teacher is so creative and did a great job with this Father's day gift!  It was too cute.

Happy Father's Day as well to my Dad.  I love him and I am so grateful for him.  I appreciate his love and support.  He has always been there for me and will continue to be.  I love my Father and the Father of my children.  Happy Father's Day!!!

Daddy with his girls
Father's Day gifts from Rachel and Haley
  
The gifts that were inside the bag

Close up of the pictures.  These are too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Thomas, happy belated Father's Day! You are a special father with a special family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.