Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kayla's Newborn Photos - Part 2

I decided to take Kayla to a photo studio to get some professional pictures of her while she is still so little.  Kayla will not be a newborn forever so I just had to capture the moment before she gets older.  Plus I was able to get some pictures of her and I together.  She is such a beautiful little girl.  I love these pictures of her.  I am so blessed to have another precious daughter.  Kayla was 7 weeks old when these pictures were taken.  










8 comments:

  1. Just precious! She looks so much like her Daddy. Love your site. You have a beautiful family. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love the second one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures. The ones you took were lovely also, but you got to be is these. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so lovely!I particularly like the last one of the two of you, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos, she is truly adorable and these are such precious moments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beautiful little miracle! I especially like the 2nd to last picture! And I love her little chunky arms! So precious! I cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! She is beautiful and the two of you together are looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.