Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


This father's day I was grateful to have my dad visit me while on bed rest. I love my dad very much and am grateful for the sacrafices he has made for me. My dad has always been there for me every step of the way. He is a wonderful dad and would do anything for me. I am so very blessed to have him.
Amanda



I am eternally grateful for a father who has always been there for me through out the years. When ever I have needed council or advice, the one person (besides my mother) I turn to, was Dad. . I have many fond memories of my father. We use to always play catch together in the yard with a baseball. I cherish those moments that I had with him. He is a great example to me, and appreciate him more than he will ever know. Thanks for everything, I love you Dad!
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.