Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Thomas' 40th Birthday

Thomas turned the BIG 40 on September 22nd.  Since this was a big milestone in his life, I set up some surprises for him.  I took him to ifly.  ifly is an indoor skydiving/wind tunnel place.  When I purchased this for him I had NO intentions of doing it with him, but Thomas convinced me to try it out as well.  I'm so glad I did!  It was fun!  Thomas soared into his forty's and he did it well!  Here are some pictures of our adventure together.

Camera phone pictures so not the best:



Thomas flying
Amanda flying
Certificate of completion

After the ifly adventure I surprised him with dinner at Pappasitos with some close friends.  Thomas had a great birthday turning 40!

Happy Birthday being sung to him


My birthday was a week later on September 29.  I turned 41.  My birthday was low key this year, but Thomas surprised me with a one hour massage at my home.  It was a relaxing one hour.  Loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.