Monday, April 10, 2017

Bluebonnets and pictures 2017

We finally got out to get pictures in the bluebonnets on April 2.  We found a small spot on private property in Pearland, TX.  The owners of the property were ok with people taking pictures in the bluebonnets.  This year has been a terrible year with the bluebonnets.  There's just not as many spots/locations of bluebonnets this year.  I think the warmer winter in Houston didn't help at all.  So here are our pictures this year!  I'm glad I was able to get them.  I have gotten pictures of my kids in the bluebonnets for 6 years in a row!









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of all of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your pictures. The children seem to be growing up so quickly and it must be neat to compare the yearly bluebonnet photos. You have a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.