Monday, March 28, 2016

Brandon is 3 months old

Brandon turned 3 months old on March 14th.  I'm trying to catch up on my blog and this post is so late.  On March 14, Brandon weighed 13 lbs, 4 oz.  He is gaining weight well and is doing so good!  He typically takes about 4 oz of formula every 3 hours.  Sometimes he will eat every 4 hours and sometimes every 2 hours.  It varies.  He seems to like to snack.  He is also a great sleeper.  He sleeps through the night and has been since 7 weeks old!  We have been blessed!  He is smiling more and more every day.  He is just a great baby.  We love him dearly and we are always thanking our Heavenly Father for such a perfect little boy.

On March 18, we took Brandon to his first Spina Bifida clinic appointment.  Several doctors and a physical therapist took a look at him and said he is doing great!  No problems to report!









Brandon's first St. Patrick's Day

9 comments:

  1. A true charmer! He is so cute and definitely A BOY! Great to hear his good SB doctor's visit news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such good news ! He looks adorable ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I am glad he is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad to hear he is doing so well, he is beautiful Amanda and he looks so very happy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a gorgeous little boy ! And great news too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching for his 3 month post. What beautiful pictures! My favorite is the one where you're holding him. I don't know how you get time to update your blog or do photo shoots, but I love them! So relieved to hear he's doing great. And I agree, good sleepers are a blessing from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment! Yes life is busy for us, but taking pictures of my kids is one of my highest priorities. Plus I love photography and love to edit the pictures I take. I usually make time to edit at night when all the kids are asleep. Its the perfect time to unwind.

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.