Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

I have mentioned in a past blog post that I LOVE Valentine's Day!  I love all the red, pink and white and all the hearts as well as all the yummy Valentine candy.  There is just something about Valentine's day that makes me happy.  I still remember when I was a kid the Valentine parties and getting to pass out Valentine cards to my classmates.  I loved it!  At least now I get to enjoy the Valentine's Day parties my kids have each year.  Good times!

This year for our annual Valentine's day pictures I set up my white backdrop and took some indoor pictures.  I was lucky to be able to get a couple of pictures of Rachel and Haley together.  I was not able to get a picture of all the kids together due to Rachel being uncooperative, but none the less I got pictures of each kid.  Whoo hoo!  I am feeling accomplished that I was even able to get Valentine pictures this year.

Love my little Valentine's!!!

Rachel and Haley


Kayla

Brandon (Mommy's little Stud Muffin)
Brandon's first Valentine's Day


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful babies!!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of all the children are gorgeous. You have such beautiful children. Hope all is going well and baby Brandon is doing well. happy valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful & I'm so thrilled for the way the Lord has blessed you & your family. I know your days are so busy with four, but I also know your hearts are full. That little Brandon is too pretty to be a boy! On this Valentine's Day I remember with you your precious babies who left this world too soon, and honor your wonderful family that you and your husband are raising now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures of beautiful children. Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day and that Brandon is continuing to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girls and adorable little boy, congratulations!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your children are so beautiful and when did Brandon get so big?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.