On Wednesday December 9th (Kayla's Birthday), she went to preschool where they sang "Happy Birthday" to her and had treats with her friends/classmates. Kayla got embarrassed when they sang to her and she didn't want everyone looking at her. This is a new fear of hers because she hasn't really had this fear before. She sure did enjoy the cupcake and cookie she had though.
|While her preschool class was singing to her|
Some updates about Kayla as a now 4 year old:
- She is finally potty trained! She finally got the hang of it in September. She still has some accidents here and there, but so glad she is using the potty like a big girl!
- She is a talker and talks a lot.
- She is making lots of new friends at preschool and church. She loves having friends.
- She loves "My little pony".
- She is all girl and loves to try on several different outfits a day.
- She is really liking ballet and tries to do ballet dancing in our living room regularly. We need to get her into a ballet class soon. She also loves to wear tutu's.
- She's excited to become a BIG sister!
I will be taking Kayla's 4 year old pictures within the next couple of months. I'm going to have to work around her upcoming new baby brother and finding the time to do it.