Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

I finally got our family pictures (that were taken back in late November) edited.  This seems to be an annual thing for us.  Last year was the same story.  We also didn't get Christmas cards out again this year, but I am thankful we have updated family pictures!!!  Our girls are growing up so fast and they have changed so much since last year at this time.  I'm grateful that I'm persistent in making sure we get updated pictures every year.  I love pictures and love picture taking.  Pictures capture memories that last forever.  I know that when I'm old I will be happy of all the pictures that I have taken to help me remember all the wonderful memories of my family.  So without further ado, here are our family pictures (memories) of 2014...

  
  
Haley, Kayla, Rachel



Rachel
Rachel and Daddy
Haley
Haley and Mommy
Kayla
Kayla and Mommy


We wish all our readers a very Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. The girls really are growing! Love does that for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family pictures - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and many good times ahead in 2015 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.