Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Rachel and Haley!!!

I can't believe its been 5 years since these miracle little girls came so early into this world.  They have been through so much and have come so far these past 5 years.  Happy Birthday to our Rachel and Haley!!!  We love you!!  Also Happy Birthday to Braden, Dallin, Ashlyn and Kaitlyn.  We love and miss you so very much!



In my next blog post I will do an update on Rachel and Haley's progress and stats.  As well as more pictures from their 5 year old photo shoot.  For now I want to write about the party that we had on August 2nd.  We had their party at Bounce USA and the theme was rainbow.  We invited family and some close friends.  We all had a good time!  It was so much fun to see my girls enjoy jumping and having a good time.

Rachel
Haley
Rachel
Haley
Rachel & I about to slide down the big slide
Their Rainbow cupcake cake

Lighting the candle and singing "Happy Birthday"

Mommy with the Birthday girls

Rachel opening a gift from her Aunt

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet princess's. Its been a pleasure watching you grow. Sending birthday wishes to your sisters and brothers that didn't make it :-( RIP sweet babies. I know they are watching over you girls. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Rachel and Haley!! I hope you had a lovely day and a very special party. Xx we look forward to hearing about school. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get those darling rainbow skirts, & dresses??? I LOVE THEM!!! Happy Birthday Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.