Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fourth of July 2014

We had a good 4th of July this year.  We spent the afternoon at our local neighborhood pool and splash pad and then in the evening we visited with family in Katy, TX as we watched fireworks.  This was the first year for all 3 girls to see fireworks since they could handle staying up late.  Rachel and Haley liked them, but Kayla was scared.  We all had a good time!  I was excited to finally get to take pictures of some fireworks.  I have been wanting to do this for some time now.  For my first time taking pictures of them, I think my pictures turned out okay.

Rachel, Haley and Kayla had so much fun at the pool/splash pad!

Rachel
Haley
Kayla

A few pictures of the fireworks.  It was nice to see them this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.