Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Happy Easter from the Stansel's!  At this time of year we remember the resurrection of our Savior.  We are so grateful for the atonement and resurrection.  The Savior suffered and sacrificed for us all.  The love he has for us is pure and I know he lives!  We are blessed and so very grateful for this truth and the gospel in our lives.

I love this time of year!  Everything is coming to life after a cold winter.  The flowers are in bloom.  The weather is getting warmer, at least here in Texas.  This I especially love.  I love Spring and all it brings.  In Texas, Spring means bluebonnets!  The Texas Bluebonnets are in bloom.  I took the girls Easter/Spring pictures in the bluebonnets.  We did two photo shoots at two different locations in the bluebonnets and I will post the other photo shoot in a couple of days after I edit them.  But this first set of pictures is with the girls wearing their Easter dresses.

Haley, Kayla, Rachel

Haley, Kayla, Rachel

Haley
  
Rachel

Kayla

These flowers are beautiful!  See the bee in the lower left side?  He got into my picture at the right moment.


1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.