Sunday, January 20, 2013

Girls visit to the Houston temple grounds

We took the girls Saturday afternoon to visit the grounds outside the Houston Temple.  We are so blessed to have a Temple here in Houston and I can't believe we have not taken the girls to visit the grounds sooner.  This was their first visit.  It was a beautiful winter day here in Houston and we just couldn't let the opportunity pass us by to enjoy the beautiful temple grounds.  The pictures I took tell the story of our visit.

Houston Texas Temple
Haley, Rachel, Kayla

Daddy with his girls
Rachel
Rachel
My girls and I
Kayla

Haley
Kayla
Haley jumping
Rachel looking at the flowers
Haley
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Wow I remember going to that temple in college! It is beautiful and your girls are just beautiful there! When I take my babies to Albuquerque all the challenges life has given seems too disappear and it's place you feel the peace of Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.