Friday, July 27, 2012

Flashback Friday: 22 weeks with the Sextuplets

The sextuplets 3rd birthday is coming up fast on August 4th.  As I look back on that day the sextuplets were born (22 weeks, 6 days), I can remember the panic and the uncertainty.  My body couldn't take it anymore.  I was worn out physically and mentally, but Thomas and I had HOPE and FAITH that things were to go as our loving Heavenly Father had planned for us and our babies.  Despite the pain, the loss and the sorrow that we went through, we are beyond blessed.  Haley and Rachel are our surviving miracles who bring us Joy, Love and Hope...

Here is one of the last pictures taken of me pregnant with the sextuplets.  I was 22 weeks. 

22 weeks - July 29, 2009

1 comment:

  1. I so remember those days... So much anxiety, tension, and emotions all over the place. Now, here we are 3 years later. Rachel and Haley are here to remind us that miracles exist. Dallin, Kaitlyn, Braden, and Ashlyn went back home where they are waiting to be reunited with their family. I think you were blessed to have them, even though it was just for a short time. Only special parents can be trusted with special children. Congratulations on your journey, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.