Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Daddy with his girls (Haley, Kayla, Rachel)

This Father's Day post written by Thomas (Daddy):

Father's day is a very special day for me. A day that I get to remember all that my Father has done for me. I am grateful for my Father who has always been there for me in my life. He is truly one of my heroes. He is a man that I look up to and admire for who he really is. He has been a constant example to me in my life of how to live and how to serve others. I love him for that. I want him to always know how grateful I am for him and how much I love and admire him. Happy Fathers Day Dad.  On Father's day, I have the opportunity to take a step back and ponder on my sacred role as a Father. I have been so blessed to have my beautiful daughters Haley, Rachel and Kayla. I sometimes wonder why the Lord has blessed me with these three precious girls. They are the light of my life. I cherish them beyond measure. Words can not express the love I have for each one of them.  They have a away of cheering me up when I am discouraged or sad. They make me laugh when I need to laugh. God be thanked for these most beautiful daughters. I hope that I can be as good as a father as my Dad has been to me. I also am grateful to the Father of us all, our Heavenly Father. I know that I am nothing without him. He is indeed the perfect Father, and I owe everything to him. I am so eternally grateful that my Heavenly Father loves me despite my imperfections and who has allowed me to be a Father. I know that Fatherhood is my most important and sacred responsibility here upon the earth. I hope and pray that I can be the Father that I know I ought to be. Happy Fathers day to all Dads out there.

1 comment:

  1. Thomas you are so special, what a beautiful posting! Happy father's day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.