Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My Beautiful mother and I



This is a very special day today. It is a day to which we all are privileged to pay tribute to the beautiful Mothers and women in our lives. I am grateful for the sacred role Women have as Mothers. This Mother's day I pay tribute to the beautiful women in my life. I am so blessed to have been given such a wonderful mother. I owe everything to my Mother. She is such an amazing women and example to all of her children. I am so grateful for all that she has done for me. I love and cherish her more than she will ever know. I also am eternally grateful to have such an amazing wife who is the Mother of our Children. I often wonder why the Lord has blessed me with such an amazing woman as an eternal companion. I can't express in words the love and admiration I have for her. Amanda is one of the greatest blessings to have ever happened to me. My life has been so blessed because of her precious life. She is my everything. I love her so very much for all that she has and continues to do for our little family. Thanks be to God for Mothers. We all are indebted to them for all that they sacrifice and do for us. We love you Amanda/Mom,Grandmother for the tireless things you constantly due for us.
Love
Thomas, Haley & Rachel

My Everything with our precious girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.