Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day - 2 Years Ago

April Fool's Day two years ago was very memorable to me.  That was the day I had my first ultrasound of the sextuplets, but the ultrasound that day did not show 6.  The ultrasound showed only 4.  We were very shocked and surprised thinking we were having quads, but little did we know we were actually having 6!  April Fool's Day on us!  We didn't know we were pregnant with sextuplets until 2 weeks later on April 16, 2009.  Today brought back so many memories of that time two years ago.  Thomas and I were excited, scared and felt so blessed to be pregnant with our children.  Looking back on that time, I can see the Lord had a plan for Thomas and I and our children.  We are so blessed to be parents of all 8 (twins + sextuplets) of our children and are especially grateful to have Rachel and Haley here on earth with us.    

April 1, 2009 - 5 weeks pregnant with what I thought were quads

1 comment:

  1. you are a truly amazing woman amanda. happiest of happy mothers day....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.