- The girls came home late February (this is #1)!
- The girls were blessed in our church on June 6.
- The girls turned 1 on August 4.
- The girls were at home with us all year for all the holiday's and celebrations. It was so wonderful to be together as a family.
- The girls have not had to go back into the hospital due to sicknesses. This is amazing to me since the doctors warned us that they may be in and out of the hospital since they were extremely premature.
- Got off her supplemental oxygen in April.
- Rolled over for the first time in May.
- Started eating baby food in July.
- Got her feeding tube out for good in September.
- Started sitting on her own early November.
- Haley has been drinking 2-3 oz once a day from a sippy cup since December.
- Finally hit 16 pounds in December (Haley has a hard time gaining weight. She is a slow grower, but I switched her to Pediasure and now she is gaining weight better).
- Got off her supplemental oxygen in early June.
- Rolled over for the first time in June.
- Rachel has been working on crawling since November (she is not doing it 100% yet, but getting closer everyday).
- Has been eating small amounts of baby food better starting late November (this with the help of the girls wonderful occupational therapist).
- Has developed and gotten significantly stronger with her head and neck control as well as bearing more weight on her legs and arms since November (Rachel has low muscle tone so this is great progress).
- Finally got a top tooth in December (Rachel got 2 bottom teeth in July and we had been waiting for more teeth since then).
- Rachel hit 19 pounds in December. Rachel is growing very well.
We love Rachel and Haley so much and look forward to seeing them grow and develop even more. 2011 will be a great year for them. I can't believe they will turn 2 this year in August. Time flies and my little babies are growing up so fast. Happy New Years to everyone!
|Rachel and Haley|