Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's first Father's Day!!



This has been a great day for me. As today is my first Father's Day. It is such a blessing and honor to be a Father. I have waited a long time for this day. I have truly been blessed by a loving Heavenly Father, for He has allowed my two beautiful Daughters to remain here with us on this earth. I am so grateful to have my sweet little Rachel and Haley. They have blessed my life beyond measure. I love and cherish every second I have with them. They bring such joy and happiness into our home. Being a Father is a sacred privilege to me. I desire to be the best possible Father I can be to my little girls. I know that our Heavenly Father has given me the responsibility along with my wife to raise Rachel and Haley to the best of our ability. To teach them correct principles and to help them become what the Lord wants them to become. I am so grateful also this Father's Day for my own Father. He has been a great example to me through out my life. I love and appreciate him for the sacrifices he has made for me in my life. He has always been there for me. My Dad is a true example of what a Father is. I am so blessed to have him as my Dad. Happy Father's Day Dad. On this Father's Day I also recognize the greatest Father of all our Heavenly Father. He is real, He loves me and all of us more than we can comprehend. I am grateful that He loves me enough to have sent his Holy Son even Jesus Christ to atone for my imperfections, sins and sorrows. He know perfectly what we all go through. He is always there to lift us up when we fall and to love us unconditionally when we don't quite make the best choices. I am so grateful for all that He has given me. I have a beautiful wife and two sweet little girls whom I love and cherish more than any thing else beside the Lord and our Heavenly Father. Happy Father's Day to all who are blessed to be Father's.

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you on this day. I hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for you both ! happy fathers day thomas your girls are lucky to have such a wonderful daddy and mommy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure it was a great day! loves and hugs to you all... what a spectacular family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first Father's Day. You deserve the two precious little ones on your lap.

    May you continue to recognize the Lord's blessings.

    Virginia and Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thomas, thank you for sharing your testimony. I can see how happy you are with Haley and Rachel, and how you proudly accepted the responsibilities of a father. Haley and Rachel are blessed to have you and Amanda. I know how capable you are to "teach them correct principles and to help them become what the Lord wants them to become." Happy father's day! You deserve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.