Monday, December 5, 2016

Visit with Santa 2016

The kids visited with Santa on Saturday December 3rd.  We took them earlier this Christmas season since this was the best weekend for us.  The next three Saturday's before Christmas will be busy for us.  We visited with the same Santa as last year at a family owned toy store in Kingwood, TX.  I love this toy store!  We didn't have to wait in line and I was able to use my own camera and take my own pictures.  I prefer it that way so I can edit the photos and have a digital copy of them.  This Santa is so sweet and enjoyed my high energy girls!  Rachel loves Santa and had a big smile when she saw him.  Haley was excited as well.  Kayla was somewhat apprehensive of Santa and Brandon did great for his first time on Santa's lap.  He didn't cry!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.