Monday, May 14, 2018

Snow days in Texas

Again I am trying to play catch up.  I really do want to keep up with this blog but it seems that I am busier than usual and have so much on my plate.  I will keep updating the best I can. So I am going back to where I left off.  I had started this post awhile ago and thought I would finish it.  Back in December 2017 right before Kayla's birthday we got snow here in Houston!  It wasn't a lot of snow at all, but it was snow none the less.  Snow in Houston doesn't happen often.  It seems to happen every 8 years or so.   Then in January 2018 we had a couple of days that were icy and had some very light snow.  Crazy winter weather for us this past winter.  So here are a couple of pictures of our snow days this past winter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.