Saturday, April 30, 2011

Captured moments

One thing that I'm very interested in is photography and so I love to take pictures of Rachel and Haley.  The pictures I take may not be the best, but they definitely capture the precious moments.  I take a lot of pictures and most of them don't make it on our blog.  Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of weeks.

Rachel scared in the swing.  This was her first time in this swing.

Haley in the swing
Rachel and Haley wearing cute matching outfits
Haley

Rachel
Haley after standing up on her own

Rachel attempting to stand up.  She's working on it.
Haley wearing bunny ears

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. ((((Clapping)))) Good job Haley! Way to stand up. Rachel won't be much longer (if she's not already doing it).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.