Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend with Family

This past weekend we traveled to Austin to visit with family that lives there.  Thomas's Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale from Winnemucca Nevada came to Austin to visit Thomas's Mom (her younger Sister) for a week.  Aunt Linda follows our blog and was looking forward to seeing the girls.  I think the girls enjoyed their great Aunt Linda. When the girls were born, Aunt Linda always checked in on them to see how they were doing.  That meant so much to Thomas and I.  We are grateful for all that she has done for our family.  She is the kindest person, and we love her very much.  The girls had a great time with their Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

3 generations - Me, my mom (Grandma Benedict), Rachel and Haley

Great Aunt Linda with Rachel and Haley
Grandma Stansel with Haley and Rachel

Thomas, his mom (Grandma Stansel) and the girls
   

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog since the girls were born and my daughter looks at the pics of the girls all the time. She saw these and said "AWW my favorite girls in the WORLD!"

    Thought I would share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was GREAT and I loved the 3 generation photographs they are AWESOME!!!

    The girls are getting big and just cuter and cuter all the time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.