Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Written by Thomas:
Today was my beautiful wife's birthday. Her parents came into town for both of our birthday's. We celebrated them together even though mine was last Saturday (Sep. 22). We celebrated by going out to lunch at Perry's Steakhouse for their famous pork chops and then did some shopping so Amanda could pick out some gifts. We had a good time together!  I just wanted to take the opportunity to write some of my feelings on this special day. I am eternally grateful for my dear sweet wife. She is an inspiration and a true example to me. I owe her everything, not only because she puts up with me, but because she does so much for our little family. She never seizes to amaze me with all that she has on her plate with the kids all day everyday. I am just so blessed to have her by my side each day. She is one of the greatest things to ever happen to my life. I love and cherish her for who she is. Happy birthday Babe, I love you so much.

Didn't get a picture of all of us together this time, but did get a picture of Amanda's cake.  She gets these cookie cakes every year for her birthday.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday beautiful Amanda, and blessings on your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! :) Happy Birthday Amanda. I hope your day was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Amanda and Thomas! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.