Monday, March 7, 2016

Brandon's Blessing Day!

Sunday March 6th, 2016 Brandon was blessed by his daddy at our church.  It was a special blessing and a special day for him and us.  We are so grateful to our heavenly father for this little miracle boy.  He completes our family and we couldn't be happier!!!







We had family from Austin come to witness the blessing.  The picture below doesn't include everyone that was there.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of everyone that came, but it just didn't work out.  We are grateful for all our family and friends who came to see Brandon get blessed.


Since we have already gotten a negative comment, I thought I would explain.  I didn't realize Rachel had her legs wide open in these pictures since I wasn't the one who took them.  Rachel doesn't understand what she was doing. We had to sit them down to stay still enough for a picture.  So please excuse the crotches in these pictures.  Its all the pictures I have.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious he is! And what a miracle, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little prince! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of his special day

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful occasion X lovely pictures - what a gorgeous boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Children, congratulations

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about the pictures. That's what kids do. We have so many like that as well. They're still adorable pictures. Baby Brandon is so handsome. Thank you for sharing about his special day. I look forward to every post and you are an inspiration to me. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have followed you guys for a while. I have a 25 week baby that is now ten! He also has shunt. There is an amazing online support group in Texas and a great network of hydrocephalus moms through the National Hydrocephalus association. I run one of the national walks here in Phoenix. I am sure they would be happy to help you and answer any questions or concerns you have. One of the chair people is a medical student who also has hydrocephalus herself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All four kids are lovely beautiful healthy and happy. As for Rachel well she is 6 years old and she has the right to sit as she pleases. In my opinion she was "I am too cool for pictures, let me run around and play". I follow your blog Amanda since the girls were born and although we must treat all children equally Rachel has always been my favourite girl. Bless her and bless you all, she is a gift from God destined to teach us a lesson in humility and kindness. The rest doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Your son definitely looks like his sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. People are so judgemental and ignorant. Sorry for someone's stupid comment. I have been following you for several years; you are an inspiration! We have three kids. Joey is 7 and has developmental delays, Jakob is 5 and he has cerebral palsy. He was born at 25 weeks. We also have a 3 year old girl. They are all adopted. I am a respiratory therapist in the NICU at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, UT. I love reading your blog!πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been reading your blog for years. I think that your family is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.