Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Visit with Santa Claus 2014

This years visit with Santa Claus was at our church Christmas party.  My husband and I were in charge of the "photo with Santa" at the party.  I set up the backdrop and trees as well as took these and all the pictures of the kids with Santa.  It was a fun experience.

My girls did well on Santa's lap this year.  Rachel loved Santa and kept wanting to hug him.  Haley was fine.  She loves to be held or sit in just about anyone's lap.  Kayla was apprehensive, but with some coaxing and a candy cane she sat on his lap without crying.

Rachel - I love her smile!
Haley
Kayla - loving this smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.