Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our 7th Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary.  Seven years ago we were sealed in the Houston Texas temple for time and all eternity.  It was a wonderful day, a day I thought would never happen.  I was 30 years old when I finally got married.  I really didn't think I would ever find my true love, but I did and I'm so happy we are celebrating our 7th year of marriage together.
In the past 7 years there have been challenges and trials, but there has been happiness and joy as well.  Thomas and I have grown stronger through the hard times.  I couldn't have gotten through the tough times without him.
Happy Anniversary Thomas!  I love you!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. It was obviously worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!!! You both look so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.