Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Week Update


How many weeks?  I'm 31 weeks.

How am I feeling?  I'm feeling ok.  I have been having more of those braxton hicks contractions which worry me.  I know they are common in the 3rd trimester, but I don't like them at all.  I'm definitely feeling bigger as well and am having more aches and pains from the heavy belly.  I'm trying to take it more easy and not do a lot of walking in fear that the contractions will increase to the point of being too many and cause a problem.  I'm so glad to be this far along and I really do hope and pray that I will be able to keep going.  

Weight gain?  My weight changes, but roughly I have gained a total of 22 pounds.

Doctors appointment?  I see my doctor weekly so I will be seeing him again this week.  Last week when I saw him he said things looked good still.  My doctor is a very optimistic person.  In this situation, I need to be more like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.