Sunday, October 23, 2011

30 Week Update


How many weeks?  I can't believe it, but I'm 30 weeks!

How am I feeling?  I'm feeling good though I'm getting more uncomfortable.  I'm having a hard time relaxing and not worrying about how much longer in this pregnancy I'm going to go.   Since 28 weeks along, I've had 2 minor false alarms that have scared me.  All is ok though.  I hope that continues.  I'm happy that I'm still sleeping well even though when I get into bed Kayla decides to kick me a lot as if saying she is not ready for bed.

Weight gain?  I didn't gain any this past week.  I'm holding steady at a total of 21 pounds total.

Doctor's appointment?  I'm seeing my doctor weekly now.  I'll be seeing him later this week.  I did end up seeing him last week due to a concern I had.  Thank goodness all is ok.  My cervix is holding closed which is a good thing since I have a cerclage.

Baby preparation?  We are still working on the nursery and getting that ready.  It's hard for me to do a lot with it since I'm taking things more easy.  We still need to order and put together the chest of drawers and we need to get a mattress for the crib.  I have some things to put on the walls as well as get the curtain up.  Slowly we will get it all done. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You only got 6 more to full term :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!

    I've been following your blog since the sextuplets were born, and figured I should drop a line instead of being a stranger.

    I outright screamed when I read you were pregnant again. I'm praying for your family, and little Kayla. I am so happy for you! Good luck, and know that you've got a stranger in Chicago who has your family in her thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.