Saturday, April 6, 2013

Texas Bluebonnets Galore!

Here is the other set of pictures I took of my girls in the Texas bluebonnets.  These pictures were taken March 30.  There were so many bluebonnets at this area in Splendora, Texas.  Bluebonnets are such a beautiful wildflower native to Texas and I love all the blue color.  I enjoy getting pictures of the bluebonnets each year.  My girls didn't want to cooperate for too many of these pictures, but I take what I can get.  Even if they don't cooperate, I have these precious memories captured. 

Haley wasn't too happy here, but a cute picture anyway
Kayla, Rachel, Haley
Haley
Haley
Rachel
Rachel
Kayla
Kayla
My girls and I
Daddy and his girls
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all had a lovely Easter! The blue bonnet photos are brilliant and the girls look so cute in their yellow and blue - really stands out. They all look pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.