Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy

Haley and Rachel with mommy
 Today is the day we celebrate the most beautiful and precious women in my life and that of course is my wife Amanda. She has been the greatest blessing for my life. We cherish the moments we have together and with our precious girls.  I am often in amazement by the many things Amanda does each day. She is a great example to our precious Daughters.  Happy Birthday Babe, (Mommy) we love and cherish you more than you know.
Love Thomas, Haley & Rachel.

Amanda's Birthday cake.  She loves cookie cakes.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Haley sure does have your smile! Happy birthday!

    Keep up with me, Ted, and our Fab Four at http://four-by-two.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful posting! Happy birthday Amanda! Thank you for being the special person you are and for inspiring so many lives in a positive way. I feel blessed to know you and to learn so much from you.
    Love,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! My goodness I have said many times how much Rachel looks like her Dad but Haley looks just like you! They are really starting to look different from each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.