Sunday, April 13, 2014

Texas Bluebonnets 2014

Its that time of the year again - Texas Bluebonnets!  Not only am I loving the bluebonnets, I am loving the Spring weather!  Spring is my favorite season and it's such a welcome sight after the long cold, dreary winter which I do NOT like.  Spring is the birth of new life especially the flowers.  Here in Texas we are so blessed to have the Bluebonnets.  They are so beautiful!  I was happy to get pictures of my beauties in the beautiful bluebonnets this year.

Kayla, Haley, Rachel

Haley and Rachel

Rachel

Haley

Kayla

Mommy and her girls
Daddy and his girls

Here are some additional pictures I took while on our bluebonnet sight seeing adventure:

Rachel, Kayla, Haley




1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so BEAUTIFUL!!! The girls are growing up so fast. I LOVED the pictures of you and your husband with the girls and then the photo's of all the beautiful flowers. You are a very, very talented woman!! I agree with you that Spring is the best especially after what has been a long winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! We love to hear from you! If you prefer to not leave a comment on our blog you can email us at stanseljourney@gmail.com.